Join us for a beautiful night of dining, music, and cider in the orchard.
We are proud to present The Dharma Dolls for a magical evening in the orchard. Our only event of the season, don’t miss out on this 3-course alfresco dinner catered by Basket-Case Picnics, horse-drawn wagon-rides by the same teams that we love at Caravan Farm Theatre, and of course, samples of our award winning ciders.
Tickets are on sale now – available at the cidery, our farmers market booth, and at The Bean Scene. You can also call and pay with credit card over the phone and have your tickets held at the gate for you. 250-503-2163
July 15, 2016 5:30-10pm
Event is limited to 100 people.
With the purchase of a full table (8 tickets) you receive 8 $5 gift cards to our tasting room.
The Menu by BasketCase Picnics
Appetizer Course: Stone Fired Flatbreads
– Apple, gorgonzola, arugula, & Balsalmic Reduction
– Pulled Pork, Caramelized Onion, and apple bacon slaw
– 18th Century Drunken Hostler Cider Chicken with Honey
– Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
– Roasted Tri-color Heirloom Carrots
– Apple Cider Fritters with Lavender Raspberry Cider Glaze