We are currently hiring a tasting room associate to help us out on busy afternoons and at other events. This is a casual position with shifts lasting 2-4 hours, mostly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. There will possibly be some additional shifts midweek, at farmers markets, or other events.
The Ideal Candidate:
– must be 19 years or older
– enjoys being around people
– is an animated story-teller
– is interested in learning about craft cider and sharing with customers
– is proactive in finding tasks to do (cleaning, creating displays, packing orders, organizing)
– works well with others
– has Serving It Right (or completed before first shift)
– is seeking work only for a few hours a week (8-16hrs per week), with a couple of summer weeks with more work if desired.
-is available immediately until late August
$12 per hour.
If interested, please send an introduction along with your resume to Hello@thebxpress.com.