COVID-19 PreCautions in Place
The following practices are implemented to ensure ample social distancing and support provincial health guidelines.
– We are not offering our Artisan market at all this season to limit crowding in the Ciderhouse.
– Unfortunately, due to our small space, tastings are not available
– 4 Guests at a time in the tasting room
– Masks are required by guests & staff
– Tap card payment encouraged over cash
Cleaning & Sanitizing Initiatives
The following practices are in place to support increased cleaning and sanitizing at the cidery.
– Hand sanitizer stations are available at entrance, at bathrooms, at point of sale, and on patio
– Washrooms, door handles, and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a increased posted schedule
– Employees have been required to increase handwashing including arrival at work, before and after breaks, after using the washroom, after coughing, sneezing, or nose blowing, and after touching their personal phones
– Employees have signed a written agreement to not come to work if displaying symptoms of COVID-19. A temporary sick pay policy has been implemented to ensure they are supported in self-isolating if time is taken off.
– Employees will be supported to request any guests displaying signs of COVID-19 to leave the property immediately.
Thank-you for supporting our cidery and our commitment to fostering community in a safe manner.
4667 East Vernon Road
Heading East on Silverstar/48th
Turn Right on Pleasant Valley Rd
Turn Left on 46th/Carew/BX Rd